Welcome to my cheese making forum!
Rick
Posted: 14 July 2005 12:35 AM  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  410
Joined  2004-07-16

Hello, and welcome to the cheese making forum!

There is a large, international group of people who contribute to this forum. We discuss recipes, techniques, ingredients, and share successes and failures so we can each become better home cheesemakers. If you are new to the forum, please introduce yourself and join in the dialog!

There is also a cheese making wiki site where I am trying to build up a lot of useful information leveraged from my own experiences, reading and from topics on this forum. Feel free to contribute at: Cheese Making Wiki Site.

This forum area has a lot of cool features. Please become a registered member to take advantage of them. Be sure to investigate “Your Control Panel” and fill in as much information as you are comfortable with. And, note that you can now send Private Messages to people who post on the site, so if you have a question about a posting, you can ask that question without a public posting, for example. (Just click on the “PM” button.) You can add avatars, photographs, etc.

Additional information on how to use these forums can be found in the Forums Information area.

Please explore! I hope you enjoy the forums and let me know if I can do anything to improve your experience!

Signature 

Rick Robinson

PM