- Gourmet Dinner Off-the-Grid (March 11, 2017)
- Freezer Biscuits (December 19, 2016)
- Cold Spell Coming, and Unplanned Meal (November 15, 2016)
- A Perfect Evening (October 17, 2016)
- What's for Dinner? Puffball Parmesan! (August 31, 2016)
- I Need an Altitude Adjustment (June 04, 2015)
- Lemonade from Lemons (May 29, 2015)
Follow our adventures living in an off-the-grid cabin in remote Colorado. Kind of like reality TV on a blog!
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new content:Follow @otg_cabin
Articles for the selected tag.
Quote of the Day
“Furious activity is no substitute for understanding.” – H. H. Williams
Calendar of Entries
Bigsis, we are more than dug out ... there is no snow anywhere except around…
Posted to: ‘Sure Signs of Spring’ by Lynne on 03/20/2017
Sounds like Spring is on the way (I never count the official date as actual!) …
Posted to: ‘Sure Signs of Spring’ by Bigsis on 03/20/2017
Posted to: ‘Early Morning Elk (and Pronghorns)’ by Steve on 03/20/2017
Mama said there’d be days like this—there’d be days like this, Mama said!
Posted to: ‘FedEx (and a Senior Moment) Ruined the Day’ by Steve on 03/20/2017
I think we all have a day like that, but never fun at the time
Posted to: ‘FedEx (and a Senior Moment) Ruined the Day’ by Patti Davieau on 03/19/2017